A selection of 6 organic and natural wines (2 WHITE, 2 ORANGE, 2 RED) made by female winemaker or from vineyard owned by woman.
- Terre des Dames "Le Blanc" 2019, Languedoc, France
Grapes: Grenache Blanc
Made by Lidewij van Wilgen, a successful marketing executive in The Netherlands, started a new life in 2002 when she moved with her 3 young daughters to become a winemaker in the Languedoc. Certified biodynamic since 2009.
- Riesling "Dirstelberg"2018, Alsace, France
Made by Agathe Bursin who has garnered a reputation as one of Alsace’s “comets in the sky”. Quantities from the 5ha estate are small and demand is high. Agathe works this terroir by hand and by heart, organic principals and herbal & biodynamic preparations all contributing to the health and vigour of the vines. This land is tied to Agathe’s experiences from early childhood tasting with her grandmother.
- Bosman "Fides" 2018, Western Cape, South Africa
Grapes: Grenach Blanc
Made by Corlea Fourie, Natasha Williams (wine-making team) and Carla Bosman (Owner). The Bosman family settled on the farm in 1798 and produced wine until 1957, when the family turned their focus to their vine nursery. In 2007, the Bosmans returned to winemaking and released the first wines from the renovated 260-year-old cellar. In 2009, the Bosman's’ ethical and sustainable methods of producing and trading their wine received official Fairtrade certification.
- Avani "Skins", 2017, Mornington Peninsula, Victora, Australia
Grapes: Pinot Gris
Made by Shashi Singh and her husband Devendra work their 4 hectare nonirrigated and low cropped vineyard Biodynamically.The biodynamic practices enable them to focus on soil health, protection of indigenous microbes and an environment of ecological self-sufficiency. Their approach is one of minimal interference using wild yeast fermentation with no fining, filtration or pumping, creating wines unique to their beliefs.
- Terre des Dames "La Diva" 2017, Languedoc, France
Grapes: Syrah, Grenache, Alicante (100 from 100-year-old vines)
Made by Lidewij van Wilgen (see Terre des Dames "Blanc")
- Castello di Potentino "Sacromonte" 2011, Tuscany, Italy
Made by Charlotte Hortons. She is working really hard (organically) to make wines with personality respecting the heritage of the site. She has an incredible connection with the land and its history. The vineyard at the Castello di Potentino is situated on the slopes of the highest peak in Tuscany, Monte Amiata, an extinct volcano. Only wild yeasts are used in the production, minimal fining and filtration and low levels of added sulphur.
Note that if you order more than 2 different boxes they may arrive in separate delivery.
Survival Wild Box
- The delivery can take up to 5 working days to arrive.
- If you order more than 2 different boxes they may arrive in separate delivery.
- By ordering you are confirming that you are 18 or older. It is illegal for us to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- ID will be checked at delviery.
- Free delivery for orders over £150