As you may have heard, unfortunately the RAW WINE Faire have been postponed.
However, we want to support our winemakers who are in town and I am sure all of you were really excited to drink natural wine.
We will still do the party and celebrate Women's day with wine from our favourite female winemakers by the glass. All the wines will be served with a complementary snack from our kitchen made to be paired with each of the wines.
Most of the wines will be served out of the magnums.
We will open an amazing selection of delicious natural wines:
- Divella 2016, 150cl, Franciacorta, Blanc de Blancs, Lombria, Italy - by Alessandra Divella
- Emilien 2014, 150cl, Chateau Le Puy, Cotes des Francs, Bordeaux, France - by Françoise, Jean-Pierre, Pascal and Valérie Amoreau
- Theodora 2018, 1.50L, Gut Oggau, Burgenland, Austria - by Stephanie EselböckTscheppe and Eduard Tscheppe
- Atanasius 2018, 1.50L, Gut Oggau, Burgenland, Austria - by Stephanie and Eduard Tscheppe
- Cacarius Orange, 1L, Progetto Calcarius, Puglia, Italy - by Valentina Passalacqua
- Calcarius Rosso,1L, Progetto Calcarius, Puglia, Italy - by Valentina Passalacqua
- Haywire Gamay 2017, 0.75L, Okanagan Crush Pad, Canada - by Christine Coletta
- Haywire Free Form White 2016, 0.75L, Okanagan Crush Pad, Canada - by Christine Coletta
- L'Orange 2017,1.50L, Domaine de Courbissac, Minervois, France - by Brunhild Claux
- Les Traverses Rouge 2016, 3L, Domaine de Courbissac, Minervois, France - by Brunhild Claux
- Pinot Grigio 2018, 1.50L, Radikon, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy - by Sasa Radikon (for the parity!)
Book a table if you want to be sure to have a place.